Monday, June 6, 2011

War on Torn continued...

     The leaders in my faction have a way with just throwing money at this game it seams.  They just keep refilling points and attacking and hospitalizing everyone on their team.  Then reviving them and doing it again until they need to run back to the gas station to buy another debit card it appears.  Something in the way, because I know our team is a lot smaller but we're still pulling more respect off of them.  They must not all be as active or seam to care or something, but it makes me pretty proud.  I remember joining this team a few years ago when Tool said that stuff like this would happen.  "Finally somebody declared war on us. Was wondering how long it would take."

      It's gonna' be interesting to see how things turn out in the long run.  I don't know how long we can keep it up.  The other team we'd been warring with, I don't know what is going on there.  They are all just to inactive to care or something.  Never negotiating a peace treaty or surrendering or anything even though we just use them as punching bags.
-Logak
4:17a
6/6/11

No comments:

Post a Comment