Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Runes of Magic

     I've been playing this one for a little while now.  Kind of like Tibia in a way.  It says when you die to pks they can loot some of your items, which sounds kind of interesting.  I'm just frustrated because I'm so new to it and I can't understand how all of these people I got higher level than keep kicking the life out of me.  I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.  Only idea that I've got on it so far is they either are paying a lot of money in order to get ahead or they've got some high levels that know how to get the really good items and pass them back to them.  I've seen people with armors that were way better than mine, so it's something to do.






     In the meantime, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I can look back at these screenshots and just laugh at how big of a noob I was.  I hope that whoever is reading this is having fun with whatever game they are playing because I know I am for the moment.  Level 11/11 on my Knight Warrior.  Planning on hitting at least 12/12 tomorrow if I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment