Monday, July 18, 2011

Prius

Prius just launched earlier this year so I thought I'd do an article on it.  I've been playing it on Skype with my friend all night and I'm about to go to sleep but I just figured that I'd toss up some screenshots of it here first because It's pretty neat.

We started putting together a guild called WhiteRabbit and it's going pretty good.  So far we've almost got 20 people in it and I'm sure it'll just keep growing more and more tomorrow.  Steve already got to level 20 and got a mount so good for him.  I hope to catch up fast so we can run around and fight bosses.
So far I'm up to level 13.  It's a pretty gruesome grind but it can be done.  Apparently your pet, or Animus as they are called can revive you which sounds pretty convenient.  If you want to check it out it's @: http://prius.gpotato.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment